See Love Zombie - EP if you're looking for Victoria's next project release.
On October 10, 2015, an EP was confirmed to be in the works, titled Love Zombie - EP.
History and Development
The songs for the album began writing process in 2010.
In March 2011, Justice spoke with Paradise Magazine about the album, stating that "there are so many different types of songs and I write about anything and everything. I’m just flushing out as many ideas as possible." 
In October 2012, Victoria Justice revealed that the album will be released in 2013. 
In March 2013, Victoria told Famous: "I'm going to start writing my solo album, so I'll definitely be focusing on that. Songwriting is something that I'm very passionate about and I can't wait to express myself as an artist and for people to get to know me differently than just a girl who sings music in Victorious. I'm looking forward to break away from that and doing my own thing."
On August 19, 2014, Victoria left Columbia Records. After the departure, she has announced to be working on new music with Toby Gad.
Songs composed for the album
- Caught Up In You
- Ain't Nobody Else (confirmed through the Harry Fox Agency)
- Beautiful Day (confirmed through the Harry Fox Agency)
- Firefly (confirmed through BMG's licensing site)
- Love Zombie (confirmed through BMG's licencing site)
- Rollercoaster (confirmed through ASCAP)
- Better Days (confirmed through the Harry Fox Agency)
- Better Than You (confirmed through the Harry Fox Agency)
- Solo (confirmed through the Harry Fox Agency)
"It's going to be classified as pop, but I'm not exactly sure yet. I'm still figuring out what direction I want to go in because I feel like my taste in music is so eclectic.I love organic soul music and I love dance music so I have to find exactly what lane I want to go down. I'm definitely going to be writing all of it." - Victoria on the album.
- In an interview, Victoria stated that the songs in her album will be as catchy as her songs on Victorious but a bit more mature. She described the album as "having a 90's Annie Lennox feel".
- The album is under Columbia Records and is in finalization stages.
- Victoria stated during a live chat that she left Columbia Records due to creative differences.